Talk about #BedroomGoals. This room in our listing at 54 Appleton Street captures the perfect mix of feminine-pink style and ageless design. Can you imagine being the lucky girl with this adorable boho inspired bedroom?
Create the style for your home with these look-alike pieces!
- Nestled into the wall, this chest of drawers blends seamlessly into the space. The white Ikea KOPPANG 6-drawer dresser would be the perfect piece to create the same look in your home.
- These beds have a vintage feel and so much charm with cottage legs and bobble inspired design. The Elsie Bed by Pottery Barn has the same look and feel. These look-alikes also have the option to add a trundle to make room for sleepovers!
- This cosy throw warms up the room visually & physically with its earthy color and soft, warm feel. A L.L. Bean herringbone wool blanket will give all the comfort you’re looking for and will retain its vibrant color for years to come!
- Curl up with a good book in the PERFECT reading nook chair. The Lottie Leather Chair from West Elm It captures the best of mid-century design with it’s sleek timeless design, plus you can get it covered in your choice of luxe leather!
- No little girl’s dream room is perfect without exactly the right shade of pink sheets. That’s where the L.L. Bean Shell Pink 280-Thread-Count Pima Cotton will blend in perfectly.
- The woven boho-chic pendant over the bed really takes the look to the next level. This inviting style can be best matched by the best-selling Pottery Barn Flora Rattan Pendant.
- The shared nightstand adds a depth and maturity to the room with the contrast of it’s darker tones. The natural rattan in Safavieh’s Devon Nightstand will bring this elevated tropical flair to your space.
Looking for more interior design ideas from this home? View at more photos of 54 Appleton Street on our listing page >